Life and critical illness

What is it? 

Life and Critical Illness cover pays a lump sum if you die, or are diagnosed with one of several critical illnesses covered by the policy.

Who is it for?

 Anyone aged 18 - 59 and residing in the UK, who wishes to protect their loved ones against financial hardship if the worst were to happen. It's easy to think that health problems only happen to other people, but if you were affected, life and critical illness cover could provide a financial safety net at a very difficult time.

How do I get it?

To find out more about life and critical illness cover, please call us on 0161 428 6472 or complete our online form to request a call-back. 

The trades we cover:

  • Personal Construction Worker Injury Cover
  • Personal Consultant Injury Cover
  • Self-Employed Designer Insurance
  • Personal Driver Insurance
  • Self-Employed Mechanic Insurance
  • Self-Employed Plumber/heating Engineer Insurance
  • Self-Employed Trainer Injury Cover
  • Plus Many More...