Income protection

What is it?

This essential income protection policy will help towards living costs such as mortgages and other household bills if you are unable to work due to an accident, injury or illness.

Who is it for?

This policy is available to adults aged between 16 - 59 and residing in the UK. There are no standard exclusions and we specialise in cover for the self-employed.

Why do I need it?

You wouldn't dream of driving a car without insurance, right? And we all have home insurance in place. Well, income protection is arguably the most important protection of all.

This policy acts as your financial safety net, protecting up to 60% of your gross income from employment if you have an accident or illness that requires you to take time off work to recover. If you are self-employed, we can cover you for up to £1000 per month, without having to prove your income.

What else do I need to know?

  • You are covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whether you are at work, rest or play
  • There is no time limit - you will continue to receive payments until you are ready to go back to work*
  • Cover can be provided from day one
  • You are covered for accidents, sickness and disability
  • No standard exclusions
  • You're also covered for sports

*An additional premium may apply for extended policies

How do I get it?

Each policy is created individually, so it suits your needs and lifestyle. Our experienced representatives build your policy according to your individual needs, budget and required level of cover.

For a quick, no obligation quote, call us on 0161 428 6472, or complete the enquiry form and we will call you back at a time to suit you.

The trades we cover:

  • Self-Employed Designer Accident Insurance
  • Personal Electrician Insurance
  • Self-Employed Gardener Insurance
  • Self-Employed Joiner/carpenter Injury Cover
  • Personal Roofer Accident Insurance
  • Personal Trainer Insurance
  • Self-Employed Tree Surgeon Insurance
  • Plus Many More...